It’s clearly been a while since the post on this blog! I’m planning to change that and start posting again.
The focus will change from general IT to topics related to a bread subject of internet censorship.
Internet censorship has been the main focus of my work for more than half a decade (time flies) and I’ve wanted to share what I’ve learnt for a while now.
These are some of the topics I’m planning to cover in detail over the next months and probably years:
- How DNS works
- DNS poisoning
- DNS spoofing
- DNS cache poisoning
- HTTPS SNI blocking
- HTTP blocking
- HTTP redirections
- What’s the Great Firewall of China and what blocking techniques it implements
- Internet censorship in China
- Internet censorship in Korea
- Internet censorship in India
- Internet censorship in Indonesia
We will dive deep down to the packet level and see exactly how these attacks are implemented as well as how to diagnose and reproduce them.
That’s it for now. Stay tuned!